Home Instead Senior Care, Birmingham

A Client Letter

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Every once and a while I get something across my desk that makes me "toot our own horn".

A letter, written by a client's daughter came across my desk last week. Her father passed away at the end of July and she put her thoughts in a sweet note to our staff Jennifer.

August 31, 2010
Dear Jennifer, {Jennifer is our nurse}
As you no doubt know by now, my father, **, passed away in July.
I will never forget the kind and patient manner in which you work with our family (a year ago this week) at the kitchen table of my parents' home. That was a hard day for them; they had to make arrangements for things they never anticipated, and they needed to do it quickly. Given that, I can't imagine anyone better suited for working with them at that point than you.
Thanks so much for all the great care you and your team provided; may each of you be blessed abundantly by our good Lord in return.
Sincerely,
**

I gave this note back to Jennifer so that she is reminded of how important her job is and what a great job she does for us!

To us it's personal

0 comments:

Post a Comment